Wednesday 22 February 2012

Ramblings

I love weddings but I don't know why people always make it such a big deal. For me what's important is actually the Nikah ceremony. 

Well, my Nikah ceremony is going to be a very intimate ceremony and will only involve a limited number of people. This is in line with what me and my fiance pictured for our wedding. Large wedding is a big NO NO and it's not because it's highly overrated but its because we don't fancy formalities/ protocols/ customs. We respect them but they are just not for us. 

What's important is that we have fun ourselves as well as our guests.

Love should be about love and nothing else. - the end -

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, tried to click on your Email link but wasn't led there. So mind emailing me at lyssiman@gmail.com for the quotation?

    Many thanks :)
    Lyss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyss..u want the quotation for Level7even right? will email you shortly :)

    ReplyDelete