Wednesday 13 July 2011

Cupid Strikes


Do you believe in cupid strikes? Haha. I don’t since growing up as a Muslim, I always believe that Allah S.W.T has determine one’s jodoh. But having said that, I must admit that I kind of like the whole concept of cute chubby boys with wings, armed with bows and arrows ready to strike two souls and make them fall madly in love, is pretty cute.

Hmm...imagine a situation where you are in a lift with that special someone. The distance between you and that special someone is not that close, but you can hear your heart beating faster as if it was about to pop out from your chest...your palm is sweaty...you can’t catch your breath and you feel like you are going to have a panic attack??!. The cupid must have strike his arrow la kan and I’m not finished. Haha. Imagine that the feelings that you feel are so special, magical and indescribable but you just stayed silent and never mentioned anything about it to that special someone....BUT only to find out later that he was feeling the same way towards you... 

And your heart just dropped when you heard it! Haha. That was how I realized that I could be falling for this guy, my now fiance.
I mean you won’t feel that way if you don’t like that person right??
P/s on that very night, he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. It didn’t take me long to answer as I was already smitten by him...  Wink Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment