Tuesday 12 July 2011

How We First Met

To tell the truth, when I first saw my fiance, I didn’t instantly fall in love with him and it was never a love at first sight...I never pictured myself being with someone who is not from the same religion and culture and the fact that he is 3 years younger than me, lagi la the thoughts of us being together never occurred in my mind la kan.

It started out during my second year of studies when I had to work part-time to earn some cash. Turns out that he was working there part-time as well to save up money for college. When I first saw him... my first impression was that he’s very jambu and cute but not my kind of guy. Back then, I like busuk and messy kind of guy. LOL. 

But after few months of knowing him as a friend and colleague, I noticed that he is very different from other guys I know though at that time I still have not developed any feelings for him yet. Only after going out a bunch of times with some friends of ours, we started getting closer and comfortable with each other. 

And then....one day.... he asked me if I had any plans on the weekend. I replied him YES as I have already promised to see my friend, to teman her do her hair in one of the salon in One Utama and at the same time do mine BUT in  the end I told him that he could tag along if he wanted to and he said yes.

Unfortunately, on that day, the hair treatment session took longer than usual and he had to wait for me for 3-4 hours in the hair salon. My perut dah already bunyi sebab lapar sangat but of course I didn’t ask him to get anything for me la kan, sebab takut nanti kena chop diva but somehow entah macam mana, he could read my mind cuz he bought me a set meal from Burger King. I was like, awww...you didnt have to do that tapi lapar punya pasal I makan je. Haha. After I had done my hair, we went to Coffee bean to have their frappucinos...


Hmmm, after that first outing (can’t call it a date as my friend was there)... days passed by and we became even more close to each other and we went on a couple of dates after that.  I kind of knew that he has feelings for me already but my feelings for him had only started to grow after the occurrence of this certain event, as it was on that day, I started to look at him as someone whom I should seriously consider...

...somewehere in 2005 while I was working, datang la this psycho guy whom I kept avoiding (I have my reasons for avoiding him which I can’t disclose them here. I think the reasons are enough to make me hate him). Each time he called or asked me out I will tell him that I’m busy. One day he just couldn't take it anymore and decided to create a scene at my workplace. Can you imagine it???! Emotional gila kan?. He wanted to see me outside but I refused. He then forced me to follow him and started to raise his voice and all in front of everyone! Sumpah loser mamat tu.

But it’s so happened my fiance was there and we were supposed to have lunch together that day. When he saw how mad that guy and how degil I was, he stepped in and gently asked the guy to let go of me since I have refused to follow him. But.... this guy being as persistent and psycho as he is, still refused to give in!.  

Since this drama has attracted many unwanted attention from the public, my boss then called me and the psycho guy to his office. We were in there for soooooooooo long and by that time lunch hour had already passed. I figured my fiance must have taken his lunch. My boss asked me how to settle the issue and I decided not to make things worse by lodging a police report even though I was pretty sure that the psycho guy would disturb me again.... After hours of negotiating a solution, my boss finally released me and asked me to clear my head and go have lunch. I told myself that I’m not going to have lunch as I have already lost my appetite...

But as I opened the door...

...there he was......my fiance....waiting for me the entire time and looking sooooo worried. I was S.M.I.T.T.E.N and felt so touched as it was very unexpected of him...

and when my boss saw my fiance standing there, he told him to take me out for lunch knowing that my fiance was waiting for me... :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe yo remembered those things so vividly..hehe..
    That's why I need you around..you have a really good memory when it comes to these kind of things..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..you memang..always forgetful..but I love you and ur forgetfullness! Haha

    ReplyDelete