Sunday 24 July 2011

First Dance Song

Hi darling readers, it's been a week since my last post... Been very busy with work... Hmm, anyways, while searching for songs to be played at my wedding, I stumbled upon this one song which is very sweet and cute and I instantly fell in love with it!  (check out my music playlist) seriously comel sgt.

The way I am - Ingrid Michaelson

If you were falling, then I would catch you
You need a light, I'd find a match

Cuz I love the way you say good morning
And you take me the way I am

If you are chilly, here take my sweater
Your head is aching; I'll make it better

Cuz I love the way you call me baby
And you take me the way I am

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair
Sew on patches to all you tear

Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise
And you take me the way I am
You take me the way I am
You take me the way I am

I think this song would be perfect for our first dance song...cehh...tiba tiba je plan nak dance on my wedding day la kan...Haha...Tapi, persoalannya sekarang, berani ke I nak dance depan ramai orang??? macam malu je... and I'm actually a shy person.

Plus, I'm not sure if my fiance would agree to do this also sebab so far, 6 years together... x pernah pun tengok him dance. The only time I have seen him lebih kurang dance pun masa I dared him to be sporting by playing one of the dance machines kat arcade... itu pun macam kayu okay... I told him that after his turn I would play also tapi after he's done with embarassing himself, I suddenly want to pull out pulak...haha.

Hmm, baby, if you are reading this, yes...I want us to dance on our wedding day okay?... I suppose it's okay to make a fool of ourselves on our wedding day...and don't worry... we will get our first dance lesson together before the wedding so that it will be less embarassing ;)

 
I'm not sure if I can be as sporting as the bride in this pic

This one may be possible kot..

Yang ni memang confirm x mungkin la kan..Haha


8 comments:

  1. It's such a cute song!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I sing this at your wedding? :p hahahahahah.

    Anyway, I dare you to do picture 3 - what the bride did at her wedding! I'll give you a super duper cool and expensive wedding present if you do it, Nins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noie, kau memang suka tgk aku memalukan diri sendiri kan!Hahaha.

    Hmm,even if aku x buat pic no 3 tu, I still want a super duper cool and expensive wedding present from you! and since aku nak plenty of gifts,aku xnak kau tong2 beli hadiah dgn budak2 lain. 1 gift per head ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ninsys

    and now u wanna dance on ur wedding day laaaa? haha sho cute! whatever happen to the dance class we planned last time lols! make it happen with mr fiancee ;p

    ps : ye, wa comment la ni kt blog lu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minnot..sudah la lu..poyo je dulu nak sign up for dance class sama2 konon...I hate you..boooo..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. waa..dasyat la bride yg last skali tu...huuu

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been hearing this song over and over again in your blog..i could almost learn it by heart..
    I want you wear a sari belly dance to this song..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nida...A'ah dasyat kan..I think dia drunk kot..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby...ur first sentence tu mcm sarcastic je... Haha..and Sari?? seriously? with my muffin top like this?

    ReplyDelete